Friday, September 17, 2010

Survey for 24th Ward Residents

As I walk through the Ward I hear story after story about how the current Alderman has lost touch with the very people who put her in office. The issues that are near and dear to our hearts are pushed to the back burner. I don't want to make the same mistake. Will you please take 15 minutes to complete a public opinion poll? Your answers will be kept confidential, and will be used to help prioritize issues that voters think are most important. Please respond by Monday, September 20, 2010. Click here to take survey

Feel free to forward this message to others who may be interested in completing the survey. They must be 24th Ward residents to be eligible. I thank you in advance for your time. In the meantime, if you have any questions, call me at 773-521-3137 or e-mail me at valeriefleonard@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment