Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reminder-Come Out to My Town Hall Meeting on Public Health and Safety Tonight

I just wanted to remind you to come out to my town hall meeting on public health and safety tonight. The meeting will go from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm at Carey Tercentenary AME Church, 1448 South Homan. We will have Dr. Cynthia Henderson do a presentation on the health status of the community, and Gatanya Arnic will provide an overview of public benefits, including medical cards, TANF and Link cards. I will share my platform on public health and safety and provide copies of a resource guide to public benefits and local health resources. All are welcome to attend. You may download copies of handouts from the town hall meetings on education and jobs, economic development and technology at http://vote4valerie.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment